Today here we are going to share with you an idea of how you can schedule the reels on your Instagram. Sharing the reels on Instagram has been a trend for the last few years. So, it’s one of the best features for all the Professional accounts on Instagram.
Benefits of Scheduling the Instagram Reels
Scheduling the reels for a future specific time is one of the best ways to manage social posts. It’s one of the best ideas to utilize the free time to get target people for a specific time from the home or office.
- It is easy in Planning & maintains the reels for the long run. It’s one of the best ideas to grab an audience for a specific period.
- Habits the unique peak time. For every Instagram accounts and its creators have a specific time to peak the audience. So, scheduling helps to post their reels at the mentioned time. It shows a time-oriented post that helps in better boosting too.
How to Schedule Instagram Reels on Android?
To schedule the Instagram reels on Mobile you must need to have followed this guide. As of now, this feature is available in the rolling phase. So, it may need time to get the set usage of these features in your Professional Dashboard.
With these Features now the Creatores can schedule the reels for upto 75 days. So, let’s get how to schedule posts on Instagram in Android.
- Open your Instagram App on your phone.
- Tap on the icon showing the Reel.
- Now add the media or shorts there including captions and tag as you want.
- After that tap on Advanced Settings.
- From the Advanced Settings go to the Schedule section.
- Then tap on Schedule this post.
- Now you need to select the time & date there. From the pop-up calender, you can select the date and time for your reels to be published.
- After these tap on the Schedule button.
- Finally, you are done.
This is how you can simply Schedule Instagram reels from Android. You can follow the same process on iPhone too.
How to schedule reels on Instagram on iPhone
For iPhone users, you can copy out the same process as we mentioned. To schedule Instagram reels you must need to have the latest version of Instagram Installed on your iPhone.
After that, you can follow these steps from your Professional Dashboard to schedule any reels to be published in future easily,
- Open an Instagram App for iOS.
- Go to the App and tap on the Post Sharing Dashboard.
- Now add or upload the media as per your need, also you can add the texts, hashtags and comment here.
- After that tap on Advanced Settings, it will open the settings on your screen.
- Now tap on the first option there, Schedule this post.
- Here it will open the Pop-up screen showing the time configuration with the message Schedule post.
- Set the date and time (don’t forget to confirm the AM or PM).
- Rec-check your scheduling time and tap on Schedule.
- That’s it.
After this, you will be able to schedule the reels on your Instagram Account. Easily. You can also check another method on How to Schedule Reels on Instagram below.
How to Schedule Reels in Instagram using Circle boom Publish?
If you are on a Desktop or either willing to try a new method to schedule reels on Instagram then you can follow this method. In this method, we are going to take the assistance of the Circleboom Publish site.
Circleboom is one of the well-known sites for handling social networks. You can trust this site for your social post-management. Okay, now let’s check the tutorial on How to Schedule Instagram reels,
- Go to the Circleboom Publish page and create an account.
- After creating an account you need to get logged in there.
- Now from the dashboard navigate to the left panel and tap on the Instagram Specific & Reels Post there.
- Now connect your Instagram account, if you have not logged in to your Instagram in the web browser then log in first.
- After that, you need to move to the Reels section from where you can schedule and publish.
- Here in the Circleboom Dashboard, you can find the different options to do like create a post, schedule a reel, set image grids and many more.
- Now upload the reels which you want to schedule. After uploading you can add the texts, captions and hashtags as per your needs on the video there.
- After these here you can find an option to Schedule.
- Now set the date & time to schedule the post.
- That’s it.